Learn the tips, tricks and techniques of creating the -To Be Announced- Cake - used by Jennifer at Busy Bee Bakery!!
Decorating Classes have RETURNED - LIMITED SPACES!!!
*2 Hours Class
*Take home your decorated 6" cake!
*Available Cake Flavors - Vanilla, Chocolate, Funfetti or Red Velvet
*BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) and we provide everything else!
***Please NOTE: Options available in Traditional cake & Buttercream Frosting or Keto (Gluten free, sugar free, low carb) Cake & Keto buttercream Frosting.
Decorating Class Policies:
- Unless specifically marketed as a "class for kids", our classes are design for adults or talented teens only. Small children MAY NOT participate in or attend classes with their parents.
- "No Show" - if you miss your class and do not notify us 48 Hours prior to class, that you are unable to attend, we are not able to provide a refund or transfer your seat to another student without previous authorization. Cancellations must be made 48 hours ahead of scheduled event.
- If you can no longer attend a class, you may transfer it as a gift to another person of your choice.
- In the event that a high demand class is sold out, and you can no longer attend, we will contact wait-listed students for that specific class on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration, including payment, is required to secure your seat in any decorating class.
In the event WE are obligated to change the date (reschedule) or cancel a class, all students will be offered one of the following options:
- A refund equal to the total amount of the class, or the amount already paid for on their payment plan and the remaining balance will be voided. Please allow up to 30 business days for the refund to be processed.
- A store credit equal to the total amount of the class, or the amount already paid for on their payment plan and the remaining balance will be voided. Store credit will be available immediately following request, available for use in-store or over-the-phone orders.
- If the rescheduled date is already announced, students may transfer to the rescheduled date at no additional charge. Students on payment plans will also be transferred to the rescheduled date. If unable to attend new date, see options above.
- If a class is canceled with no rescheduled date in place, students who paid in full or were on a payment plan will have first priority when date is announced.
- Please note: if a class is rescheduled and the student decides to either receive a refund or store credit their seat will be deemed available for purchase by any potential students.