Chocolate bars that curb hunger and boost energy. Snacking takes on a new meaning with protein and MCT keto bars.
While there are plenty of so-called keto options out there, only a few are good and true. Our keto bars contain only 3-4 grams of net carbs.
Ready to eat 24/7.
Hungry at work? Stuck in traffic? Did those late-night cravings strike? Need a pre- or post-workout snack? Keto bars are convenient to eat. They’re also mess-free, you don’t have to be shy of snacking anywhere.
Healthy fuel for a morning boost.
Don’t have the time to cook breakfast? Instead of grabbing something unhealthy on your way to work, go for a keto-friendly bar instead that’s filled with quality ingredients. Each bar is packed with 9-10 grams of protein.
A “guilty treat” that’s guilt-free.
Those high-sugar energy bars may not be the healthiest choice, but you can’t resist them. While keto bars delight your taste buds, they won’t ever leave you feeling blah.
Fat is your friend.
Did you know that on a keto diet, you can eat fat to satiety and not worry about your weight? Each bar contains at least 19 grams of fat from natural ingredients like MCT, coconut oil, and almonds.
Power snacks for outdoor adventures.
You’ll never know when hunger strikes during those hikes, camping trips, and cycling activities. Make sure to carry energizing snacks in your backpack. In that case, our delicious keto snack bars!
- Whole Egg Powder. Made with real eggs, whole egg powder helps with your moderate protein intake. It’s also a source of calcium and other minerals.
- Coconut Oil. Research suggests that coconut oil can blast body fat by controlling your appetite. Coconut oil also increases HDL which is your good cholesterol.
- Milk Protein Isolate. Increasing your feeling of fullness, milk protein isolate contains the same amino acids in fresh milk. If you want to gain lean muscle mass, using it as a post-workout supplement is a great idea.
- Prebiotic Dietary Tapioca Fiber. One of the health benefits of tapioca is that it aids in digestion. It’s also an amazing source of protein for vegetarians. Maintaining bone health, tapioca contains calcium and iron.
- MCT. Medium-chain triglycerides are also found in coconut oil. But the difference is, MCT oil has a higher concentration of MCTs, making it a more effective supplement for weight loss. MCT oil helps you reach nutritional ketosis by converting into ketones in your liver.
- Purified Stevia Extract. This is a non-nutritive sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. Unlike regular sweeteners in the market, stevia will not raise your blood sugar.
- Almonds. A handful of almonds a day keeps disease away. Almonds contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and help reduce the risk of heart disease.