Recipe : Keto Stuffing
Serves : 9-12
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 30 mins
No Thanksgiving table is complete without the perfect turkey stuffing, and the best part is it's Keto Friendly!
We stuffed our Turkey with the stuffing, the turkey was 26lbs and we fed 13 people.
- 1 Keto Bread Loaf
- 1/2 Stick + 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 Leek Stalks
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
1. Slice bread into 1/2 inch squares, chop celery and leeks, and mince the garlic.
2. Toss the bread cubes with the olive oil in a bowl, then spread evenly on a sheet pan. Bake for 10-14 mins at 350 or until lightly toasted.
3. While the bread is toasting, prepare a pan with 1 tbsp butter on medium heat. Toss in garlic, celery and leeks. Add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and celery seasoning. Sauté vegetables until fragrant and soft (8 - 10 mins).
4. In a large bowl combine the toasted bread cubes, sautéd veggies, 1/2 stick of butter, and chicken broth.
5. At this point you can choose if you want the stuffing in the turkey or if you'd like it baked in a pan.
Turkey : Stuff turkey before cooking, then cook turkey as normal. Baked : Spread stuffing mixture in a 9x13 glass dish and bake covered with foil for 10 mins, then uncovered for 5 mins or until golden brown.