Recipe : Low Carb Quesadilla
Low Carb Quesadilla
Serves : 2
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 5 - 7 mins
These quesadillas are made with the Low Carb wraps & a sugar free BBQ, keto options will be linked below - but the wraps are NOT Keto. You can use any meat of choice. Veggies like mushrooms, onions, and peppers can also be added.
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese (we used Monterey Jack)
- 2 Low Carb Wraps (or Home-Made Keto Tortillas)
- Keto BBQ Sauce (for dipping)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Meat ( we used some leftover Smoked Pork )
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Veggies
1. Heat a medium sized pan to medium heat.
2. Add one tortilla and layer on the cheese, meat, and veggies. Then add the second tortilla on top.
3. Cook for 2-4 mins then flip. Let it cook until cheese is fully melted.
4. Cut into 8 Yummy slices and serve!